I would love to hear from you if you have personal story about struggles where your personal faith in Jesus has helped you. I recommend you read some of my blog posts, maybe subscribe, and if you find you can resonate with my writing, feel free to contact me.
Guidelines for a great guest post
- Read my “About”
- Read my blog, so you don’t repeat my posts
- Follow the post with a photo of yourself, a few lines about yourself and links to your books, blog and social media
- Correct your grammar and spelling
- Word count: 300-1000 words
- If it’s a long post, insert under headers
- Don’t write a wall of text, but divide your post into smaller sections
- Write in your own voice
- Write a post that resonates with the content and message of my blog
I have the right to edit your post and the header. I’ll contact you if I have any corrections.
I have the right to say yes and no to your guest post, like you have the right to say yes and no to read my blog. I look forward to hear from you.
Please contact me here: Contact